Business Registration


Looking to start a business in Rahway? Information is available here.

New businesses are required to register with the State of New Jersey.  Click here for more information.
New Sole Proprietorship or Partnership businesses established in Union County must file a Trade Name Certificate with the Union County Clerk.  Please click here to register.