Engineering and Land Use

Contact Us

Phone: 732-827-2176
Fax: 732-680-1375

Daniel Lee, PE, CME
Department Director.

The Department of Engineering and Land Use is responsible for administration and enforcement of all issues related to engineering, zoning, land use, economic development and community development.

Division of Land Use

Find out more about the duties assigned to this division.
View guidelines for zoning and download a Zoning Permit Application. Learn about Rahway’s Community Development Block Grant Program or download a Home Loan Improvement Application.

Division of Engineering

The City of Rahway Engineering Division is primarily responsible for the engineering, design and inspection of capital improvements and repairs made within the City’s properties and rights-of-way. In addition, the Engineering Division provides guidance and assistance in the development of privately owned properties in Rahway pursuant to the City’s Ordinance, Master Plan, and State regulations.