Jacqueline Foushee, PE, CME
The Engineering Division’s responsibilities include:
- Design and construction management / inspection for capital improvements to infrastructure. Including streets, parks, and drainage/storm sewers.
- Permitting and inspection of privately owned sidewalks, curbs, and driveway aprons.
- Guidance and technical support regarding conditions and improvements proposed within flood fringe and floodplain areas.
Elizabethtown Pipeline Replacement Project
- W. Milton Avenue and Bryant Avenue Phase 1
- ETG-Construction Notification
- ETG- Neighborhood Construction Notification
- Montgomery Street and E. Scott Avenue Rahway Project Fact Sheet
- Pierce Street and New Brunswick Avenue Rahway Project Fact Sheet
- W. Milton Ave and Bryant Ave Rahway Phase 2 Project Fact Sheet