Jacqueline Foushee, PE, CME
The Engineering Division’s responsibilities include:
- Design and construction management / inspection for capital improvements to infrastructure. Including streets, parks, and drainage/storm sewers.
- Permitting and inspection of privately owned sidewalks, curbs, and driveway aprons.
- Guidance and technical support regarding conditions and improvements proposed within flood fringe and floodplain areas.
Flood Hazard Information
2020 NJDOT Road Resurfacing Bid Results
- S Brothers (Rahway 2020 NJDOT Roads) Bid
- P&A Construction (Rahway 2020 NJDOT Roads) Bid
- DLS (Rahway 2020 NJDOT Roads) Bid
- Black Rock (Rahway 2020 NJDOT Roads) Bid
- Berto Construction (Rahway 2020 NJDOT Roads) Bid
REBID 2020 Sidewalk Improvement Bid Results
- DLS Contracting – REBID Rahway 2020 Sidewalk Improvements Bid
- Berto Construction – REBID Rahway 2020 Sidewalk Improvements Bid
- W. Milton Avenue and Bryant Avenue Phase 1
- ETG-Construction Notification
- ETG- Neighborhood Construction Notification
- Montgomery Street and E. Scott Avenue Rahway Project Fact Sheet
- Pierce Street and New Brunswick Avenue Rahway Project Fact Sheet
- W. Milton Ave and Bryant Ave Rahway Phase 2 Project Fact Sheet
City of Rahway, 2020 Sidewalk Improvements (Bid Opening – June 2, 2020).