Jacqueline Foushee, PE, CME
The Engineering Division’s responsibilities include:
- Design and construction management / inspection for capital improvements to infrastructure. Including streets, parks, and drainage/storm sewers.
- Permitting and inspection of privately owned sidewalks, curbs, and driveway aprons.
- Guidance and technical support regarding conditions and improvements proposed within flood fringe and floodplain areas.
- Route 27 ADA Ramp Construction
- Union County Road Resurfacing project for Elizabeth Avenue
- Notice of Construction: 2019 Co-op Paving
- West Hazlewood Avenue Water Main & Service Replacement
Pipeline Replacement Project/Proyecto de Reemplazo de Tuberias