U-Visas & T-Visas

U-Visas and T-Visas 

Individuals seeking information related to obtaining a U-Visa or a T-Visa are encouraged to review the "U and T-Visa Law Enforcement Resource Guide" issued by the Federal Office of Homeland Security.

Please read Rahway Police Departments Policies and Procedures relating to U & T Visa's: Here

For Municipal U-Visa/T-Visa Information, please contact: 

CLEO Lt. Shawn Ganley

1 City Hall Plaza 

Rahway, NJ 07065


County U-Visa/T-Visa information, please contact: 

Union County Prosecutor's Office


Office of Victim Witness Advocacy

32 Rahway Avenue

Elizabeth, NJ 07202

E-Mail: unionvw@ucnj.org

Phone: 908-527-4596

Fax Number: 908-558-2587