The records Bureau is here to assist you in getting copies of your reports and assist in filing any forms or documents you need to for the Rahway Police Department.
The Records Bureau personnel are responsible for:
- The typing and filing of police reports.
- Preparing police reports for court.
- Assisting the public in obtaining copies of police and accidents reports.
- Responsible for all the license applications that are submitted to the police department.
- Coordinate all criminal and traffic warrants with the Municipal Courts.
To get a copy of your accident report: Crash Reports
Hours of Operation
The Hours of operations for the Record's Bureau are:
- Monday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm