Information for Businesses

Looking to start a business in Rahway? View the Step-By-Step Guide to Opening a Business in the City of Rahway. New businesses are required to register with the State of New JerseyNew Sole Proprietorship or Partnership businesses established in Union County must file a Trade Name Certificate with the Union County Clerk.