PAGE Program Aids Moderate Income Households
People fall on hard times for any number of reasons. They could lose their jobs, become ill, or have a car accident and be suddenly stuck with unexpected costs. Moderate income households may be eligible for help paying their gas and electric bills through the Payment Assistance Gas and Electric (PAGE) program. For example, a family of three with a household income of up to $88,617 may qualify for a grant of up to $1,400 to help pay their utility bills if they have fallen behind on their payments.
To be eligible, customers must meet all of the following criteria:
- Received no payment assistance through the Low Income Heating and Electric Assistance Program (LIHEAP) during the last heating season, or the Universal Service Fund (USF) within the past six months.
- Have a balance on a utility bill and/or have a disconnect notice for non-payment.
- Have made two payments of at least $25 within the last six months, or $200 in the past 90 days.
- Have less than $10,000 in liquid assets (savings, stocks, bonds, etc.).
- Meet income eligibility (see below) and program guidelines.
|Household Size||1 Person||2 Persons||3 Persons||4 Persons||5 Persons||6 |
|Minimum Annual Gross Income||$23,352||$31,464||$39,588||$47,712||$55,824||$63,948||$72,072||$80,184||$88,308|
|Maximum Annual Gross Income||$54,858||$71,738||$88,617||$105,497||$122,377||$139,255||$142,872||$146,488||$155,105|
*Gross income is income before taxes.
There are several ways to apply:
- Go to pseg.com/page and download and submit an application online.
- Call 1-855-465-8783 or mail your completed PAGE application with all the required documents to the Affordable Housing Alliance (AHA), 94 Broad Street, Eatontown, NJ 07724.
- Pick up an application at a PSE&G customer service center listed on bills, or one of the designated PAGE agencies listed at www.pseg.com/page.
Go to www.pseg.com/page to learn more about the PAGE program and apply. Also, PSE&G encourages customers to go to www.pseg.com/help for information about a number of other payment assistance programs.
Public Service Electric and Gas Company (PSE&G) is New Jersey’s oldest and largest regulated gas and electric delivery utility, serving nearly three-quarters of the state’s population. PSE&G is the winner of the ReliabilityOne Award for superior electric system reliability. PSE&G is a subsidiary of Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated (PSEG) (NYSE:PEG), a diversified energy company.
Visit PSEG at:
PSEG on LinkedIn
Contact: Brooke Fisher | 973.430.7734