IMPORTANT CUSTOMER NOTICE
City of Rahway
East Hazelwood Avenue
Between Woodbridge Road and Witherspoon Street
At SUEZ, our goal is to provide our customers with premier water service. As part of this effort, we will be improving the water service by replacing water mains in the vicinity of your property.
Here are some important facts about this project:
- Description: Water main replacement, hydrants and service line replacements, from water main to curb box.
- Anticipated start date: June 5, 2017
- Location: East Hazelwood Avenue from Woodbridge Road to Witherspoon Street.
- Impact: Traffic and parking disruptions, possible brief disruptions of water service
- Duration: Approximately 50 days
- Work Hours: Monday – Friday: 7am to 4pm (approximately)
- Contractor: Fletcher Creamer
- SUEZ Contact: Mike Wilson 732-388-0086
- Website Info: mysuezwater.com
Listed below are a few things to expect:
- Water service and fire protection will be maintained.
- Please use caution while walking or driving near the construction zone for everyone’s safety.
Every effort will be made to minimize any inconvenience. Thank you for your patience and cooperation while we work to improve the City of Rahway’s water system and water service for you.
1045 Westfield Avenue, Rahway, NJ